Senior Clarity PPM Architect
Remote with travel
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides project & portfolio management (PPM), automation, mainframe and cybersecurity software, consultancy services and support across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Dubai, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will do
We are looking for contractor candidates to work with us on leading the solution design phase of Clarity PPM projects and overseeing functional and technical delivery, to ensure it meets requirements, proposed design and expectations.
The candidate will also ensure that Clarity as a product is deeply rooted in the customers business processes, user adoption is high, and the solution meets not only the “Day 1” requirements but also lays the foundation for a roadmap of unlocking future value for our customers..
- Act as the Solution Design Authority to ensure the correct information is obtained to produce the High-Level Design and ensure customer understands and signs off this document.
- Provide leadership and oversight throughout the Analysis, Design, Configuration, Build, User Testing and Deployment phases of the projects to ensure everything aligns to the overall solution design and meets the customers’ requirements for sign off.
- Lead knowledge transfer and stakeholder presentations as required including design workshops, solution playbacks and train-the-trainer sessions.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Ignite project team to ensure every effort is being made to align to the agreed scope and timelines while maintaining the quality level expected from Ignite.
- Input into weekly status reporting on the agreed schedule for consolidation by account manager to deliver to customer on time.
- Act as 1st point of contact for issue resolution from the customer and the Ignite project team.
- Raise any concerns with the execution of, or risk to, achieving any of the above points to the account manager as soon as possible.
Other duties may include:
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Ignite’s delivery framework based on your previous experience, industry trends and recent project lessons learned/outcomes.
- Engaging with the sales team and customer stakeholders earlier in the lifecycle to provide product knowledge and pre-sales support prior to the commencement of PPM services.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous PPM senior architecture / consulting experience, specific knowledge and experience of configuring/customising Clarity is a plus but not essential.
- History of delivering large scale projects at high profile customers and managing multiple stakeholder groups.
- Must be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders up to and including C-level to provide thought leadership of how Clarity can help customers achieve strategic objectives.
- Must have excellent customer facing, communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess and maintain a good working knowledge of the current and upcoming Clarity roadmap to provide best practice advice and ensure the solution design provides the best approach for the customer.
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools.
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage.
In addition the ideal candidate will bring:
- A passionate, professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.