Automation Practice Lead
Remote with travel across UK & EMAE
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
As part of our continued expansion, Ignite Technology is looking for an Automation Practice Lead to join our dynamic Services team to lead and grow the Automation Practice within Ignite. Expanding the current customer base that Ignite has within the Automation Portfolio and working with our Sales and Marketing departments to onboard new customers.
The Practice Lead will be responsible for all areas of the Automation Practice; Sales, Presales, Services and Support working closely with our existing teams and expanding on our capabilities in line with the growth in the practice.
The Practice Lead will be an evangelist for the Automation within an organization at the senior level in key focus areas such as Service Orchestration, Workload Orchestration and Intelligent Content Management.
Primary duties will include;
- Work with our Sales and Marketing teams on campaigns and ongoing activities to drive growth
- Be an evangelist for Automation bringing insights from the industry internally to boost our Sales and Marketing relevance
- Leading ‘Discovery Workshops’ to understand customers problem statement
- Tailoring compelling proposals which highlight Automation’s ability to resolve client’s business challenges
- Identifying appropriate use cases in reference material
- Crafting complete proposals in a timely manner
- Working collaboratively with customer stakeholders and where appropriate vendor account managers
- Promotion of products and services including:
- Lead ‘Scoping Workshops’ to gather all required information in order that we build a compelling proposal
- Work closely with services teams to ensure services proposals are accurate, appropriate and compelling
- Work with Operations, (especially legal), to ensure that all legal and compliance requirements are met
- Work with Ignite finance where necessary to agree pricing in proposals
- Closely co-operate with the Project Manager and project teams and ensure the delivery of Clarity
- Coordination of supporting consultants
- Act as Scrum Master when required
- Understand customer’s/industry business requirements
- Producing end to end high level design document
- Functional configuration
- Manage and co-ordinate teams
- Forge long term customer relationships
- Ensure high user adoption of the implemented solution
Client Relationship Management
- Must be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders up to and including C-level to provide thought leadership of how Clarity can help customers achieve strategic objectives
- Be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and customers
- Must have excellent customer facing, communication and presentation skills
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
- 5+ Years of experience as an Automation Consultant or Analyst
- Experience working on Automation Presales activities; scoping of Automation
- Roadmaps supporting Digital Transformations, effort estimations, pricing, ROI
- Experience working with Automation Platforms across large organisations
- Someone who will evangelise Automation on value to the customers’ business, not just functions and features.
- Experience managing delivery teams
- Experience working closely with other departments
- Experience running a Services Practice
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong relationship building skills
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days Annual Leave (Not including Bank Holidays)
- Employer Pension contribution
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided
- Professional development allowance
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.