Remote with ability to travel to UK & Europe
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
As part of our continued expansion, Ignite Technology is looking for a AdaptiveWork Consultant to join our dynamic Services team delivering AdaptiveWorks (formerly Clarizen) consultancy projects for Ignite and their customers. Knowledge and experience of other Planview products such as LeanKit, Enterprise One would be useful. This is an excellent opportunity for Senior AdaptiveWork Consultants to engage with some of our high-profile
organisations within EMEA.
The AdaptiveWork Consultant will have full responsibility for leading projects through design, build, testing, implementation and training.
Primary duties will include;
- Implementation / consulting of the AdaptiveWork system to Global clients
- Pre-Sales support of the solution to potential customers
- Demonstrations of the system to upsell new functionality
- Project Management during implementation process in an agile way
- Integration of Planview to other systems when required i.e.: Jira, Netsuite, AD
- Data analysis / Requirement gathering via workshops of business needs and executing system configuration to follow customer specific processes
- Data import process / manipulation via XML / CSV
- Managing Projects / Timelines
- Key matrix analysis via reporting
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
- Experience with AdaptiveWorks (formerly Clarizen) Implementation – 5 years’ experience
- Support Request Management, Portfolios, Projects, Timesheets, financials
- Configuring workflows, setting up user profiles, configuring custom objects, layouts, views, reports, dashboards, custom panels etc
- Supported key functional modules Resource Management, Portfolios, Projects, Timesheets, financials etc
- Implemented and supported Reports (Reports – Single and multi-object reporting that includes charts, scheduling, and summary)
- Proven expertise in understanding Planview’s Data Model and how it influences the configuration
- Experienced in configuring Planview system to drive Business Process Automation
- Well versed with all Integration methods frameworks such as AdaptiveWork (formerly Clarizen) APIs and integration methods including Tasktop and marketplace integrations to import export data from Planview to external applications and vice versa Best practices to optimize system performance
- Experienced in working with offshore Team and play key SME role for the project at client site. Technical skills CSS, HTML, Rest API, JSON etc
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong relationship building skills
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology
What you can expect from us
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer;
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days Annual Leave (Not including Bank Holidays)
- Employer Pension contribution
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided
- Professional development allowance
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.