Clarity PPM Implementation – Project Manager MEA
Remote with ability to travel to Middle East
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
At Ignite we give Project Manager’s full responsibility for ensuring successful project delivery, often this will include managing multiple projects in parallel, therefore candidates should be of a strong personality with good time and stakeholder management skills.
The position may benefit from the knowledge of Clarity PPM product and/or the Project and Portfolio Management domain but it is not a mandatory prerequisite.
The key measure of success is delivering projects on time and within budget, maintaining customer satisfaction and high user adoption of the implemented solution.
Primary duties will include;
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Manage and co-ordinate teams across multiple geographies
- Forge long term customer relationships
- Ensure high user adoption of the implemented solution
- Manage project teams and ensure the delivery of Clarity PPM engagements from handover by Sales to transition into Support
- Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level
Client Relationship Management
- Develop client relationships by working closely with senior stakeholders to steer projects to a successful outcome
- The main objective, besides delivering the current project, is to ensure additional phases will be well planned and required by the client
- Lead, mentor and motivate junior Consultants and develop/implement consulting best practice/process
- Identifying and developing the consulting practice to generate business deliverables and identifying delivery process improvements
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years’ project management experience, gained within a B2B enterprise software vendor or consulting business
- End-to-end project leadership experience, having implemented multiple PPM, ERP or similar complex business systems for external, corporate customers
- Familiarity with business consulting and advisory services advantages
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Working knowledge of commercial software licence, services and maintenance contracts
- Project leadership experience won in Middle East advantageous
- Professional verbal communication and written business English skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Project, program and portfolio management certification(s) advantageous
- Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders up to and including C-level
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools
- Located within UTC to UTC+6 time-zones
- Willing to undertake occasional Middle East travel
- English language required. Northern European or Arabic languages an advantage
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong relationship building skills
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.