Software Renewals Manager
Home based with ability to travel
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
We are looking for the right candidate to manage all aspects of software renewals, working proactively to manage all requests within a reasonable SLA. Working to improve retention, drive growth and to identify co-terming, cross selling/upselling opportunities.
Primary duties will include;
- Take ownership for an assigned renewals pipeline from first contact to invoice, Pro-actively identifying issues that may impact the renewal and engaging all relevant resources to resolve
- Build and maintain beneficial, positive relationships with customers, the broader account management team, and channel partners
- Send out renewal quotations to customers and include any upsell and cross sell opportunities identified
- Make sure that all the renewals for the next quarter are quoted 90/60/30 days in advance
- Manage the company CRM to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded
- Achieve sales-based target set by management
- Weekly reporting on renewals pipeline vs. target to Management
Other duties may include;
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell/cross-sell), driving those opportunities to closure and/or ensuring that the appropriate account management resources are engaged to maximise the opportunity
- Support evolving sales processes aimed at improving renewal efficiency and upsell/cross-sell to renewal customers
- Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for cancelation for analysis
- Assist in development of effective contact plans for accounts in conjunction with the rest of the Sales Team
- Assist Business with any other activity required to fulfil role
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
- Minimum 12 months experience of dealing with Sales environment is a must, ideally in software sales/renewals
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools
- Experience of dealing with enterprise organisations
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of different regional teams
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a professional telephone manner
- Strong relationship building skills
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology
What you can expect from us
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer;
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Incentive Package for new business won
- 25 days Annual Leave (Not including Bank Holidays)
- Employer Pension contribution
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided
- Professional development allowance
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.