Sales Manager UK & Europe
Remote with ability to travel in UK and Europe
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
As part of our continued expansion, Ignite Technology (UK) Ltd is looking for a Sales Manager to join our dynamic Sales and Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Sales Manager to engage with some of our high-profile organisations and seek out new business opportunities within the UK and Europe.
The Sales Manager will have full responsibility for leading sales from the customer functional/technical requirement, selling our solutions, consulting, support and training.
This role will have two key elements. Firstly, driving the sales process to a timely and successful completion of leads originating from Ignite Technology’s marketing. Secondly, using networking skills and strengthening/leveraging relationships with existing regional customers to drive additional new business.
Sales may of course also originate from the role holder’s own connections.
Primary duties will include;
- Working with Ignite’s prospects as a trusted advisor and taking a consultative sales approach.
- Selling on value to the customers’ business, not just functions and features.
- Working with customer stakeholders and where appropriate Ignite account managers.
- Selling of software licenses and supporting services including:
- Taking ownership of the customer relationship, evangelise business benefits and act as a customer point of escalation post sale.
- Work closely with services teams to ensure services proposals are fit for purpose.
- Maintain awareness of delivery progress and intervene with client as appropriate.
- Ensure all legal and compliance policies and requirements are met, working with Operations, especially Legal.
- Working and travelling across the UK and Europe region.
- Seeking out and engaging with other members of the Ignite sales team to evangelise our services and solicit leads.
- Work with Ignite finance to price services offerings.
- Preparation of high-quality tender proposals and RFPs.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
- The candidate will be from a sales background with experience of closing software license and services solutions at enterprise customers.
- Experience of working with a smaller business in a rapid growth environment.
- Positivity and Tenacity.
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to engage at an Enterprise / C – Suite level.
- Thinking big and closing £m+ business.
- Previous experience of working across territories.
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools.
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage.
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- Motivated to do the right thing, for clients and the business.
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology.
What you can expect from us
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer;
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Generous OTE package.
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus standard UK Bank Holidays).
- Employer Pension contribution.
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided.
- Professional development allowance.
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.