Head of Professional Services
Remote with ability to travel
2 Days a week
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
Ignite Technology is looking for an in-house Lawyer to join our team. Working 3 days a week to ensure our continued corporate legal compliance, the role will involve a diverse range of responsibilities. The role is the first in-house legal role. To date Ignite has utilized the services of external counsel but is now looking to fulfil legal requirements through its own lawyer.
We are seeking someone with experience as an in-house corporate lawyer with experience working for an IT software provider. A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience is considered necessary, but exceptional candidates with fewer years qualification may be considered. Experience in the IT industry, in particular software sale/resale, is paramount.
Primary duties will include;
- Review of all customer and supplier contracts including license agreements, services agreements, partner agreements.
- Review and respond to customer RFPs and contracts.
- Review and develop Corporate policies and governance framework.
- Guidance on employment law (in conjunction with HR & COO).
- Advice on Data Protection.
- Corporate and statutory matters.
- Ad hoc agreements including marketing, partnering agreements.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
- Commercial Contracting experience.
- Software licensing experience.
- HR contracts of employment.
- Corporate matter such as corporate compliance and filing.
- Board minutes/resolution.
- Knowledge of Corporate policy and procedures.
- Data protection.
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools.
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage.
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong relationship building skills.
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology.
What you can expect from us
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer;
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 25 days Annual Leave (Not including UK Bank Holidays).
- Employer Pension contribution.
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided.
- Professional development allowance.
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.