Head of Sales and Marketing
Remote with ability to travel
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides Strategic Portfolio Management, Agile, ECM and Automation Solutions across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Dubai, KSA, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Sweden, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will be doing
We are looking to hire a new Head of Sales and Marketing to lead a highly successful commercial sales team to drive sales growth and implement a global strategy to expand market share and increase sales revenue.
Reporting at CEO level, the Head Sales and Marketing will have the opportunity to shape the company vision, develop strategies for demand generation and partner development.
Primary duties will include;
- Drive new and capacity business while maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create and implement the sales and marketing plan / budget, aligning activities with sales objectives to drive customer engagement and required revenue goals growth.
- Develop and maintain an accurate sales forecast, providing insights and recommendations to support business planning and resource allocation.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for channels and key sales partners, identifying strategic partnerships and distribution channels to expand market reach.
- Take ownership of selected key customers, nurturing and strengthening relationships to maximise sales opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Define, implement, and continuously improve the sales process to optimise efficiency and productivity, ensuring consistent application throughout the organisation.
- Oversee the day-to-day efforts of marketing, and work with the external consultant to create longer-term marketing strategy.
- Drive sales acceleration in various regions by identifying key market routes and implementing region-specific strategies.
- Utilise data-driven approaches to analyse, automate, and optimise strategic accounts for high conversions and pipeline growth.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
- A highly successful Enterprise Sales leader with a minimum of 5 year’s experience of leading small but successful Enterprise teams, selling to some of the largest brands.
- Someone who has responsibility for marketing and can work with the marketing team to define integrated demand generation campaigns across marketing and sales.
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment, with a focus on B2B markets.
- Proven track record of delivering results through sales and marketing plans.
- Success in shaping brand messaging and positioning for technology products and services organisations.
- A demonstrable track record of working around software sales and digital transformation products (ideally PPM and Automation)
- A proven track record in driving sales growth and building high performing teams.
- Sales Experience: Extensive experience in sales is essential, preferably in the technology sector. Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully managing sales / marketing teams and achieving sales targets. Experience of sales of high value systems to target markets a distinct requirement.
- Industry Knowledge: Strong knowledge of the software sales, ideally in PPM and Automation
- Skilled in building and leading multifaceted teams, emphasising marketing strategy, demand generation, and business development.
- Leadership and Management Skills: Demonstrated leadership skills, the ability to inspire and motivate teams, and a track record of building high-performing sales teams are important qualifications.
- Marketing: Experienced in developing product strategies, brand development, customer and business marketing as well as developing the direction of our marketing efforts
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Proficient user of IT Software, Microsoft Office suite, CRM/Project Management tools
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage
In addition the ideal candidate will bring;
- Someone who is hungry for the opportunity to grow with an exciting brand.
- Strong analytical mindset and obsessed with data.
- Creative thinker and can bring ideas to life with a Creative team.
- Understands the importance of Customer Retention and how to develop a strong funnel.
- A self-motivator and hard-working individual, with a genuine desire to grow and make a difference within the company.
- Well organised and a good communicator.
- Able to build a talented network to support you as the business grows.
- You have a genuine passion for digital transformation and can really get behind the brand values.
- A Passionate, professional attitude always
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform to high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail
- An ambition and desire to grow successful career within Ignite Technology
What you can expect from us
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer;
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Generous OTE package.
- 25 days Annual Leave (Not including UK Bank Holidays).
- Employer Pension contribution.
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided.
- Professional development allowance.
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.