UK Sales Manager
Home based with occasional travel to Europe
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides project & portfolio management (PPM), automation, mainframe and cybersecurity software, consultancy services and support across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Dubai, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will do
This role will focus on selling the Broadcom products and associated services into customers in the Northern European region of Benelux and Scandinavia. This product range may be expanded as we develop additional partnerships.
This role will have two key elements. Firstly, driving the sales process to a timely and successful completion of leads originating from Ignite Technology and Broadcom marketing. Secondly, using networking skills and strengthening/leveraging relationships with existing regional customers to drive additional new business.
Sales may of course also originate from the role holder’s own connections.
The role will initially report into the CEO and then the Sales VP.
Primary duties will include:
- Working with Ignite’s prospects as a trusted advisor and taking a consultative sales approach.
- Selling on value to the customers’ business, not just functions and features.
- Working with customer stakeholders and where appropriate Broadcom account managers.
- Selling of software licenses and supporting services including:
- Taking ownership of the customer relationship, evangelise business benefits and act as a customer point of escalation post sale.
- Work closely with services teams to ensure services proposals are fit for purpose.
- Maintain awareness of delivery progress and intervene with client as appropriate.
- Ensure all legal and compliance policies and requirements are met, working with Operations, especially Legal.
- Working and travelling across the Northern Europe region.
- Seeking out and engaging with members of the Broadcom (BC) Northern Europe sales team to evangelize our services and solicit leads
- Work with Ignite finance to price services offerings
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience –
- The candidate will be from a sales background with experience of closing software license and services solutions at enterprise customers
- Experience of working with a smaller business in a rapid growth environment
- Positivity and tenacity
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets
- Thinking big and closing $m+ business
- Previous experience of working across territories
In addition, the ideal candidate will bring –
- Motivated to do the right thing, for clients and the business.
- A passionate, professional attitude at all times.
- The ability to perform to a high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple opportunities.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- An ambition and desire to grow a successful career within Ignite Technology.
- Demonstrable experience of recovering from deviations to plan and working in change and uncertainty
What you can expect from us
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer –
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (Not including Bank Holidays)
- Remote working with suitable IT infrastructure & equipment provided
- Professional development allowance
- Alternative reward models (e.g., commission only) can be offered if required
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match.