Senior Sales Executive
Home Based UK & Ireland
Who we are
Ignite Technology is an ambitious VAR, determined to lead the market in project & portfolio management (PPM), agile, CRM, document management and automation software, consultancy services and support.
We currently have over 200 customers across Europe, Middle East & Africa and plan to double this in the next couple years.
With offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Dubai, our dedicated teams provide a breadth of services spanning license provision, consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s growth.
What you will do
You will be highly creative and focused to drive new and capacity business, including generating your own leads independent of any MQLs.
Primary duties include:
- In the first instance, familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company and procuring new clients through direct contact, possibly with your existing network, word-of-mouth, and also, in collaboration with our partner distributers or the marketing department.
- Your principal responsibility is to generate new sales and grow any existing allocated accounts within a specific geographical area.
- Maintain CRM to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded, and pipeline status is always up to date.
Other duties include:
Work as required with legal, operations and the consulting team to ease administration and ensure that working with Ignite-tec delights our customers.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience
- A hunter, accustomed to generating leads and successfully following up.
- Experience of PPM software sales or a proven ability to learn fast. In any event you will have a successful track record of selling B2B software solutions with a consultative approach.
- Be comfortable presenting to, building and maintaining relationships at a senior level.
- You will be strong self-starter able to generate your own pipeline of activity.
- At the same time you will be responsive to leads from our marketing team.
- You will be goal orientated and motivated to deliver success.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have the intrinsic skills to maintain meaningful relationships with existing customers to ensure that they are retained and be able to drive increased license count and cross sell other products.
- The ability to craft business proposals, working with Consulting, Legal and Finance teams.
- Languages: English is a must, but other Northern European languages would be an advantage.
It is not an Essential requirement but would be good to have
- Experience of working for a VAR.
- Experience of working in a smaller organization without a massive infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software Knowledge of Broadcom product suite.
In addition, the ideal candidate will bring
- A Passionate, professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform to a high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong relationship building skills.
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- An ambition and desire to grow a successful career within Ignite Technology.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience of around £40-50K (OTE £120 – 130).
- 25 days Annual Leave (Not including Bank Holidays).
- Employer Pension contribution.
- Remote Working with Suitable IT Infrastructure & Equipment provided.
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match. Email email@example.com.