Professional Services Director
Who we are
Ignite Technology provides project & portfolio management (PPM), automation, mainframe and cybersecurity software, consultancy services and support across Europe Middle East & Africa.
With offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Dubai, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will do
This role will manage all aspect of our billable services, including Delivery, Consulting and Support. They will ensure without exception that revenue, margin and customer retention targets are met.
The role will report into the MEA Regional Director initially and engage with colleagues across the business.
- Effective delivery of all aspects of Ignite’s billable non-product-based services
- Review sales and margin targets on a weekly basis to ensure quarterly targets are met and any deviation is rectified as a matter of urgency
- Work closely with and support the sales team to ensure services proposals are fit for purpose
- Continual improvement to ensure services can be delivered more efficiently and accurately
- Converse with customers to evangelise business benefits
- Identify new service lines of business and work with marketing, finance and strategy to refine as a proposition
- Engage with finance to ensure fiscal plans are met
- Ensure all legal and compliance policies and requirements are met
- Working and travelling across the EMEA region in due course
- Being the most senior services sales resource, typically engaging where necessary with customers at C-Level
- Have an entrepreneurial type approach to business
- Ensure management team plans and targets are in place, tracked and met
- Act as a role model to ensure team are motivated and working to an Ignite standard
- Ensure continual development, education and certification of the team
- Engage with legal to ensure services paperwork remains relevant and appropriate
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- You will be an executive and possess the attributes of a consulting VP working for a large IT business
- Experience of working with a smaller business in a rapid growth
- Someone who is extremely positive and tenacious
- Demonstrably, someone who thinks big and experienced in closing business in excess of £1 million
- Five years’ experience as a senior consulting manager, managing consulting teams
- Experience of working within aggressive revenue and margin targets and recovering from deviations
- Experience of IT and business consulting. Ideally having worked for a large IT software company and maybe also for a business consultancy
- Experience of running teams of 50+ people
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.