Who we are
Ignite Technology provides enterprise software and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The focus being on project & portfolio management (PPM), agile, enterprise content management, automation and mainframe software.
With offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Netherlands and Dubai, our dedicated team provide a breadth of services spanning consultancy, project implementation and support & training.
Everything we do is about enabling our customers to succeed by bringing the very best people, experience and innovation together.
We are excited to offer an opportunity to join our team at a pivotal point in the company’s recent growth.
What you will do
As we realise our planned growth, there is a need for us to expand our Finance function. This role will work closely with the Operations Manager to assist primarily with the financial transactions of the company, processing invoices and purchase orders and ensuring all financial documents are correctly filed in our electronic storage system. In addition, you will assist with general admin tasks such as formatting documents and ensuring all commercial documents have been stored with the correct naming convention.
The role will report into the Operations Manager.
This is a new role within Ignite and there is a real opportunity to shape it and make it your own
Primary duties include:
- Manage Client Accounts ensuring accuracy of information held
- Create, send and follow up on Sales invoices ensuring invoices are paid on time
- Receive, validate and post Supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Receive, validate and post employee expenses into the accounting system
- Prepare monthly supplier and employee payment runs
- Bank reconciliation in real time
- Preparation of VAT return
Additionally the role holder will assist with;
- The preparation of management reports (staff utilisation, account profitability, customer activity etc.)
- General office duties
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience
- Proficient user of Cloud accounting systems
- At least 5 years experience working in a Finance department
- Experience managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- High level of attention to detail
- Process orientated and driven
- Experience of preparing management reports
In addition, the ideal candidate will bring
- A passionate, professional attitude at all times
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- The ability to perform to a high standard whilst balancing the priorities and deadlines of multiple concurrent tasks
- Strong relationship building skills
- An analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail
- An ambition and desire to grow a successful career within Ignite Technology
What we offer
We pride ourselves on taking the development of our people seriously and are pleased to offer
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (Not including Bank Holidays)
- Employer pension contribution
- Remote working with suitable IT Infrastructure & equipment provided
- Professional development allowance
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV with covering letter outlining why you are a suitable match. Email email@example.com.